Natthakit KIMBAB:) Kangsadansenanon is a designer / new media artist from Thailand. He is interested in incorporating the intelligence of digital technologies into the existing objects of daily life. His goal is to make objects that are at once simple, artistic and imbued with PLAYfulness.
- CCI | Srinakharinwirot University | Product Design from Applied Technology | February 2020
- CDP | Mahidol University International College | Interaction design | September 2019
- SOA+D | King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi | Design Fundamentals | Sep 2019 – now
- INDA | Chulalongkorn University | Design build project “ Interactive IoT Installation at AIS D.C centre ” | June – July 2019 (Designer)
- Digital Communication Design | Silpakorn University International College | Contemporary Multimedia Design | May 2019
- GEN | King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi | Problem solving 121 & Miracle of thinking 231 | January – May 2019
- Faculty of Decorative Arts | Silpakorn University | Research Methods for Product Design | October 2018